Tuesday, April 26, 2011

11-04-23 Kamehame Ridge Sunrise

Stay up last night so I wouldn't miss the sunrise from Kamehame Ridge.  I left my house at 4am to get to Minh's house by 4:30 so we would be at the meeting place by 5.  I had figured it would take us about 45 minutes of steady walking to get to the hang glider launch pad...thank you Tim.  He has the key to the gate and allowed us a drive up rather than a hike.  We took 3 cars with everyone piled in and got to the launch pad in less that 10 minutes.

The sunrise proved to be mediocre at best..too many clouds on the horizon.  But we had fun nevertheless.  The turnout surprised me with 17 people showing up.




I'm not sure why the colors in this shot are so different from all the rest.  I didn't do anything different so it should have been the same.
















No comments: