Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11-10-31 Halloween in Waikiki

Richard and I spent Halloween at our usual corner in Waikiki.  To say it's "interesting" is an understatement.  I did not want to use a flash so I used a 35mm f1/8 lens and pumped the ISO up so I could shoot hand held...unfortunately I've got quite a bit of noise in my shots.

We began shooting from atop a greenery island which while gave us fairly clean views made for difficult shooting as everyone was moving so quickly.






I think I've found Jesus!


This was the party trolley...boy were they loud!



I wonder where the dog is...


The little girl's expression says it all.





They were pretty pleased with the pictures they got.


Transformers!!!




Try as I could, I can't seem to get all the noise out of this.


Buzz Lightyear was so cute and shy.  He would constantly hide behind his mother.  :-)
















I'm not sure who this is but she had a full entourage with paparazzi and video production teams leading the way for her.


They actually took pictures of me taking pictures of them.









This little witch was quite the cutie.






















I thought it's so cool the way the Japanese tourists embrace Halloween...then I saw these Harajuku images on flicker.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tokyofashion/6297856688/in/photostream/


http://tokyofashion.com/shibuya-harajuku-halloween-street-snaps/


A little Harajuku Halloween fun:

No comments: