Tuesday, March 20, 2012

12-03-18 Kawaii Kon

This past Sunday a group of us from OPMUG went to the Kawaii Kon at the Hawaii Convention Center.  We also ran into people from the "Frame 21" group and "Eyes of Hawaii" showed up as well.

We had a pretty good time.  Don noticed the mural as you enter the courtyard so a decision was made that we would try and use it as our background for most of our shots.


She had her poses down pat.

This young lady was so entertaining.





I think this was a Japanese couple.


Colored contacts add so much.

I got such a kick out of this young lady, she couldn't stop laughing.

Yes sir!








This couple came from the east coast.


This young ladies costume and make up was spectacular.


With her mom.

I though "Puss-n-Boots" but I was wrong.


Star Wars has cheerleaders now.





These ladies were so cute.

Look at the color of her eyes.


She does this pose...


My friends daughter...cutie ya.

No comments: