Sunday, April 8, 2012

12-04-08 Makai Pier Sunrise

5:15am, I haven't slept yet.

Tien just pulled up.

Put on shoes, sweatshirt...grab back pack and tripod.

It's sunrise at Makai Pier, otherwise known as Happy Easter!

Tien takes my suggestion and we go via the H3 windward route.  We arrive right on time at 6am.  Everyone's there already...diehards.


I couldn't wait so I shot this before heading down to the beach.


Under the pier it was still dark so I took this long exposure of the water.

 

Here comes the sun...


McDonald's Monkey, Coconut, Leaf & Telephone Pole



Spidey saves the day!


"McDonald's Monkey, you gotta lose some weight!"
 

"Push, Spidey, Push."


T.J. having fun.






I see you guys...

4 comments:

Don said...

Nice album, Stan

pcsty said...

Thank you Don I appreciate.

Lance said...

Almost every pic I have seen of this place looks so awesome! I gotta make it a point to get there. But sooo early? hmmmm

pcsty said...

It's a good spot for sunrise's.