Saturday, December 7, 2013

2013-08-02 EOH Hilton Hawaiian Village Fireworks Display Magic Island 1st Friday Chinatown

The Eyes of Hawaii photography club tries to have at least one consistent shoot every month at Magic Island for the Hilton Hawaiian Village fireworks display.  The show is not very long but it draws a pretty good crowd of people both at the Hilton, up and down Waikiki Beach and at Magic Island across the harbor from the show.

Brandon and I joined them in before we headed off for the 1st Friday block party held in Chinatown.







After the fireworks presentation Brandon and I headed for Chinatown to join in with the 1st Friday revelers.




Not quite sure I focused on the right subject here.


For some reason I really like this particular alley at night.  Every time I go downtown I take a picture.


This was the band playing at Mark's Garage.  They had finished their set and were kind enough to pose for me.


This couple was here visiting from Germany.  They made a documentary film and were showing it against the side of the Hawaii Theater.    

No comments: