Wednesday, March 9, 2011

11-03-08 Mardi Gras - Fat Tuesday

For my enjoyment I went to Chinatown last evening for the "Fat Tuesday" block party.  I did not use a flash, instead I set my ISO to 640 and shot my 35mm f/1.8 lens.  I was pretty pleased with the results, although I'm still having problems with lens flare.














































I just got out of the parking lot when I ran into these two guys.  They asked if I would take their picture...so here it is guys.











I so wanted one of these balloon hats...




































Don't you just love their smiles?  These two young ladies were so cute and nice.



















































Meet up with some friends this evening.  I saw Michael and Christy across the street waving at me.  When I went over they were introduced me to Jody and then Justin showed up as well.

Everyone agreed to posing for a group shot...so here it is.



































Initially this couple were concerned about why I wanted to take their picture.  They were kind enough to chat with me while showed them the pictures and explained it was for my blog.  In the end they relaxed and were comfortable with my posting this...thank you both.


















































This lady was so nice.  She modeled and spent some time talking with me.  I hope she sees this and emails me as her email address did not transmit to my phone...



















































These girls were really cute.  They patiently posed while several photographers took their pictures.



















































Very pretty...




















































They were so colorful...I loved it.


















































Was it crowded...you be the judge!




No comments: