Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Personal Journey to Better Mental & Physical Health

My journey has begun...I spent the last two days cleaning my room before beginning the rest of my personal trek towards getting better.

Today I rode my bike for the first time in about a year.  I'm not in shape so I started out with a relatively easy ride:



Starting from Kaweloka St
1Head northeast on Kaweloka St toward Kumoana St
2Turn left onto Palamoi St
3Take the 2nd right onto Paaaina St
4Turn left onto Kalauipo St
5Take the 1st left onto Hoomoana St
6Take the 3rd right onto Makamua St
7Turn right onto Noelani St
8Take the 1st left onto Kaweloka
9
At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Kaweloka St
Destination will be on the left
Arriving at Kaweloka St
Total: 2.6 mi
Here's the Google Maps link:


View
Stan's Bike Rides in a larger map
 

Short but it still took me about 20 minutes, not too bad for a starter.  My plan is to switch between bike rides and jogging every other day.  I'll also begin a program of calisthenics to tone and shape up.
Much more difficult will be my diet.  I have to work on this I know but I really do like meat.

No comments: