Sunday, June 24, 2012

12-06-23 Bikini BBQ & Model Shoot Magic Island

Yesterday I attended a workshop of sorts in working with and photographing models.  I met a bunch of really nice folks and just had a lot of fun.

The plan was to break us up into groups with an experienced photographer heading up each one.  Then the models were to be rotated between the groups. 

When I initially arrived people were still milling about but one group was already starting to shoot.  I went to join this group since I knew most of the photographers but decided not to stay with them because there were already 6 shooters.














My group lead photographer and mentor for the day - Gilbert.  If you ever get a chance to shoot with him don't pass it up.  He'll have you laughing in no time.



She wasn't a model but this lovely young lady was kind enough to let me snap some pictures of her.



This lovely young lady and her "ride."  Dad and she were nice enough to let me take some pictures.





2 comments: