Monday, December 10, 2012

12-12-09 OPMUG Nimitz Beach Sunset

Returned to Nimitz Beach for the sunset but this time with the OPMUG.  It wasn't as spectacular as the previous sunset but it was still very good.



Went to the Honolulu side reef first for running water, or "milk" as Brandon calls them, shots.


This was actually pretty badly overexposed but because I was shooting in RAW I was able to salvage something.


Tide was actually too low and the waves had some difficulty making it over the reef.


I stacked two ND3 filters and a circular polarizing filter atop one another to get this long exposure.


That's Jason, to my left, shooting a time lapse.


Honolulu City Lights


Campbell Industrial Park Lights...


Long exposure from a gap between the houses on Candy Cane Lane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these :)

pcsty said...

Thank you very much for visiting and commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed the blog.