Thursday, December 13, 2012

12-12-13 Barbers Point Lighthouse Sunset Hanapaa Street Heineken Christmas Tree Hopoe Street

Brandon contacted me this afternoon and asked if I'd like to shoot sunset from Barbers Point Lighthouse (thanks!).  I jumped at the chance even though the sky was overcast and it looked like it was going to rain.



The rain held off and the sky cleared up giving us a great sunset.


We got some great color.


More subtle but nice color.


The blue hour.


On my way home I decided to stop by Hanapaa Street in Kapolei to see if they were decorating this year.


The Heineken Tree is up.




Then I went to Hopoe Street to see if they were decorating.


I had some fun with zooming out and in during a long exposure.  Unfortunately I felt the rain finally begin so I ran to my car, loaded everything and headed on home.

No comments: