Friday, January 4, 2013

13-01-04 Holomaluhia Botanical Garden Koolaus Lanai Lookout Flowers

With the weather the way it is, Richard and I though we would be able to capture waterfalls on the Koolaus today...:-(   There just wasn't enough rain, but the clouds helped to make some wonderful black and white images.



But first, this is a rose my mother received for Christmas.


This reminds me of a long exposure at a seashore.


That's the Pali.


A lower ridge line of the Koolaus


The light reflecting off the water was interesting.


All lined up and nowhere to go.


Angry Blue


 Ssssss

Red

2 comments:

Char Furukawa Ouchi said...

Absolutely breathtaking photos! You are extremely talented. Also, how did you create the fish? They follow the cursor, like it is food. Amazing!
Thank you for the opportunity to view your photo post.
Char Furukawa Ouchi

pcsty said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting Char, I'm glad you like my pictures. The fish are an application that I linked to the header space. I thought was pretty cool that you could feed them and they would follow your cursor.