Tuesday, April 2, 2013

2013-03-26 Capitol Adventure

On Tuesday I fulfilled a promise to a friend and took her to Queens Medical Center for knee surgery.  Because this would be an in and out procedure, I was also to be her ride home.  With the surgery beginning about 7:30am, I was told she would not be released till after 9:30 in the morning. 

Given roughly 2-3 hours to kill, I decided to take a walk around the capitol.  It's been a while since I visited and I hoped I'd be able to get some nice b&w images for my efforts.






















4 comments:

Andy Pischalnikoff said...

Nice work, thank you for sharing Stan.

Unknown said...

Nice shots Stan!

Unknown said...

Great set Stan! Nice reflections.

pcsty said...

Andy, and unknowns thanks so much for visiting and especially for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words mean a lot to me.