Monday, November 18, 2013

2013-07-13 Chinatown

While my mother was visiting with her friend, I spent some time taking pictures of this older home.  The owner is planning on tearing the building down so I thought it would be nice to get some pictures before hand.



After visiting my mother's friend, we walked around Chinatown.  For me it's always interesting in that there are so many things to take photograph.



Up! Up! And Away!


So Wispy It's Hard To Hold On To


Mouth Watering


Fresh Fish


Hot! Hot! Hot!


Come On In, Spend Some Money

The maneki-neko (Japanese招き猫?, literally "beckoning cat") is a common Japanese figurine (lucky charm, talisman), usually made of ceramic in modern times, which is often believed to bring good luck to the owner.


Shop Here Often!


Just Passing By


At One Time Best Chinese Food

No comments: