Thursday, November 21, 2013

2013-07-16 Ahipuu Street, Chinatown & Magic Island at Ala Moana Beach Park

Proved to be a pretty busy day.  Started off with me fooling around with some patriotic roses my mother had.






Then we went to visit to my mom's friend at Nuuanu Hale, a senior care home.  While my mom visited her friend I wandered down Ahipuu Street and took some more pictures of the home that is scheduled to be demolished.


Wandering Pineapple Orchid


Flow


Light & Dark of Things


Tattered Memories


Cell


Growing Towards the Light


Rooms With a View


Paths





Intersect


When she was done visiting her friend, we went to wander around Chinatown.



No, You Can't Peer In!


Apple Bananas Cost More


Healthy Dragons Snacks


Long Yellow Thingy's


We're Going Where!!!


Dive, Dive, Dive!!!


It's Fan...tastic!


ET Call Home


Something Wicked This Way Came


In the evening Richard, Don and I went for a walk at Magic Island, Ala Moana Beach Park.


Do You Still Love Me?


Still Happily Married!


Thar' She Goes!


I Don't See Any Phish...

No comments: