Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10-10-18 & 19 Flowers & Blaisdale Park

Screwing around with the flowers in my yard.





  

My good friend Richard and I went to Blaisdale Park today to test out his new Canon G12.  I took along my Power Shot S95 and snapped some pictures as well.  This is the first thing I saw...anyone know the name of this flower?
  
Add caption

That's Ford Island across the water.  Blaisdale Park is the opposite shore for Pearl Harbor.







 
There's an interesting story behind this "Mack" bulldog hood ornament.  The owner of this particular truck had this installed on his truck because he raises bulldogs.



I took a couple of the pictures and turned them into black and whites.  I like the way the sunlight sparkles on the water.

  

This last shot was taken last year.  I was walking down King Street and noticed the setting sun was a huge orange ball.  Unfortunately I only had my phone so this is the best picture I could get.





No comments: