Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kubasaki High School Class of 69 Graduation Photo

Hirome was kind enough to provide me with a copy of my class graduation photo taken at Stillwell Field House gym.



 Marlene was kind enough to scan and email me this copy of my CIS trip group photo...thanks!  I had lost mine.

  
 Hirome provided me with PDF file of his and Cindy's CIS trip group pictures.  Now I have the complete set...thanks Hirome.  This first picture is of Hirome's group.

 This picture is of Cindy's group.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Many Thanks Stan, Tommy Nugen, here Class of 74. Have been following the series on NatGeo channel, about Jim "Mick" Dodge, The Legend of? He was Class of 69 maybe, did you know Mick? He's been living in the Hoh Rain Forest, in the Olympic NP, Western WA. Thanks. email is crazy4yamahaz@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Heh Stan, many thanks for these pics, Have been following the NatGeo channel's The Legend of Mick Dodge, about a Kubasaki Alum Jim Dodge class of 1969? He's been living in the Hoh Rain Forest in the Olympic NP, Western WA, for the past 26 years. Did you know Mick, & is he in these photos? Thanks, em is crazy4yamahaz@hotmail.com.

pcsty said...

Tommy thanks for the heads up. I knew a Jim Dodge in high school, we hung out for a bit. He graduated one year after me if I remember correctly.

You can check out the 'Torii' yearbooks here:

http://www.kubasakihighschool.com/torii/mainmenu/1