Friday, April 1, 2011

11-03-25 EOH/KCC Cactus Garden 11-03-31 Circle Island w/David & Julianna Sidd

Yesterday I did a circle island tour with David Sidd and his mother Julianne.  I picked them up from the Sheraton Waikiki Beach Hotel then drove to the Zippy's in the Hawaii Kai Marina Shopping Center for brunch.  After we ate we began the tour by visiting the three mini parks that grace the waters edge in Portlock.  The day proved to be beautiful with rain holding out till we got to Waiamea Bay near the end of the trip.






Lanai Lookout


Sandy Beach


Makapuu Lookout


Waihole/Waikane fruit stand



Kualoa Beach Park


Kahana Bay


Lunch at The Shrimp Shack, that's coconut shrimp with a guava dip.



Steamed Mussels with a butter garlic dip.




Laie Point that "Puka" (hole) rock in the background.




Sunset Beach, can you see the little surfer on the second to the last breaking wave?




Shark's Cove


I really like the water color in the breaking wave...emerald green.




Waiamea Bay


Yes, she caught my eye.

David & Julianna's last meal in Hawaii before I dropped them off at the airport.

I took this shot, at the KCC cactus garden, just before the EOH meeting this past Monday.




Don't be shy...feel free to leave comments.  I actually like your feedback.

No comments: