Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2013-05-20 Manana, Pearl City

It was a nice day out and I decided to take advantage of the weather and walk around my neighborhood.  I walked to the Library to pick up the CD's I had requested.  On the way I explored and took pictures.



The Beauty of Weeds.








You've Been Bad.....


"Prayer" for some reason this reminds me of a prayer wheel.





I'd never seen this flower before.  It's a bright orange color.



The modern way of marking one's territory.  I shall call this "Just Hangin' Around."

2 comments:

Lisa Van Dyken said...

Orange flower is a hybrid double hibiscus very nice. I like them all, but I am intrigued by the plastic bags stuck on the black fence.Who would think to shoot Garbage it has a very elegant feel the textures and color contrasts make it "work" I like the white flower vine, and the purple weeds, not exactly my favorite 'Weed'. Love you Stan! Lisa V

pcsty said...

Lisa, thanks for the info on the hybrid double hibiscus. I had never see one before.

The fence shot was on a whim, just caught my eye...but it worked for me. I'm finding that I have a fascination with the things we walk past unnoticed daily.