Monday, February 20, 2012

12-02-19 Kaka'ako Pow Wow

After the OPMUG Chinatown walk-about and lunch, a small group of us went to Kaka'ako to see the street art that was created for Pow Wow.




This looks to be Estria's work.

I really like this and the more I look at it the more I like it.  I keep seeing different images in this.



This lady was kind enough to pose and let me photograph her & her tattoos as the foreground for the geisha shot.  Thank you so much as you make my picture.

These spiders were so impressive.  With the shadows they almost seem 3D.



Site Map with all the locations of street art marked in fuscha(color?).



This was my favorite piece, it's just beautifully done.

These Koi are so subtle.  Took me a bit to figure out what they were.  I initially thought they were feathers.

This is soooo anime.

This caught my eye, had to look at it for quite a while.




No comments: