Wednesday, September 26, 2012

12-09-25 IWSSB China Town at Night

I wanted to return to China Town for another night shoot/walk-about.  6 photographers from the IWSSB group also joined me to wander around and see what we could come up with.  I actually walked away from the evening feeling that I didn't get much, but was pleasantly surprised at what I saw when I downloaded my pictures.

There's a peeping tom sort of feeling about doing this.  I'm looking into a small slice of people's lives.  Seeing only what I like best and disregarding the rest.



"The Liquor Store"


"Time Stood Still"


 "Voyeur"


"Fooooocuuuus"


"Looking for Paul Newman"


"Split Vision"


"Aloha Locked Up"


"Can't Decide"



"It's Spooky Back There"


"Ripples"


"Age"


"Santa Came"


"Security"


"Cat's View"


"Release the Flag"


"Got Enough Boxes?"


"Deserted"


"The Mall Is Closed"


"Monkey Paradise"


"It's Closing Time"


"Behind the Green Door"


"Signs"


"Street Art Lives"


"Bumples"


"The Aliens Came and Went"


"Nonchalance"

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I like this set :) lots of mood and interest going on.

pcsty said...

Amanda, thank you glad you enjoyed it.