Sunday, September 30, 2012

12-09-29 EOH Shark's Cove Sunset

EOH had their monthly sunset / full moon shoot this evening at Shark's Cove.  Only 3 of us showed up... :-(  We had a great time anyway.  Milton told me that I missed out on watching Clark Little in action, I came at 5:30 so I missed out on walking to the beach that Clark shoots at. 

Our sunset was not bad but not spectacular either.  These were pretty much the best I could do.



I thought this reflection was cool in that it looks like a hole in the rock through which you can see the sky.


Oh yes the waves were on the big side.  Winter swells are gearing up.



When I saw this all I could think of was "Thor's Well" on the Oregon coastline.



Lots of salt spray.


Cora checking out the sunset before shooting.


I was looking all around for something to use as foreground.


Moved to the left of the tree.



Tried shooting from within the tree branches.



 Cora looking for a better spot while Milton fires away.



Reggie getting ready.


I really had to "push" this to get this much color, but...

No comments: