Monday, October 29, 2012

12-10-29 EOH Diamond Head Beach Sunset

The EOH photo club held it's monthly full moonrise photo shoot this evening at Diamond Head Beach Park.  The weather cooperated for the sunset portion but there were too many clouds over the Koolaus and we were unable to get any kind of full moon shots.

Before leaving for the photo shoot I killed time by taking pictures in my back yard again.


These Daisy's all began with one plant many years ago and now we have them blooming all year.


These are the seed pods of green onions or "negi" as they are known in Japanese.



As the sun began setting the glow was beautiful.


I found this log down the beach and thought it would make great foreground.


The light was just beautiful.


Love this log.


Another view looking back towards the houses and lower road.


I had to try this as a b&w there was just so much texture and the contrast between the homes and nature stood out.


These two young ladies were so sweet, I asked if I could take some pictures of them and they replied by asking me how I wanted them to posse.  :-)


He spent the entire time, I was there, on the phone. 



My long exposure for the evening.

No comments: