Thursday, November 1, 2012

12-10-31 IWSSB Halloween Waikiki

Last night was Halloween so I spent the evening in Waikiki taking pictures of the people parading around in costume.  As I've done in the past I positioned myself near the corner of Lewers Street and Kalakaua Avenue in front of the Royal Hawaii Shopping Center.  Most of the people end up  coming past 

The Japanese tourists really get into this dressing up in costume business.  Many came fully prepared and were happy to have their photos taken.



Fred & Wilma were there.


Interesting costume, she moved around quite a bit.


I don't watch anime nor do I play many games so I'm not sure who these two are.


This lovely bunch of ladies were so cute.


Pretty gory, yeah? 


 Again I'm not sure who they were imitating but they were quite cute.


This lady and her husband had a ball.  Every so often he would jump out and yell "boo" startling the walkers-by. 


Pretty interesting costume.


A very sexy ghoul.  


No idea, but I originally thought the Tim Allen movie Galaxy Quest.


Here's a mixed bag.


These ladies were having such a good time.


I think they were a family of hot dogs.


A prayer on all souls eve.


Alice & the Mad Hatter were there.


Such nice ladies and what a beautiful smile.


Ghost Busters and the Stay Puff Marshmallow. 


Their costumes were quite elaborate.


Edward Scissorhands made an appearance.


He has his own pimp?


The cats in the hats and the faceless guys.


These were really colorful.


The Japanese are always so cute with the peace sign.


The cows were there promoting chicken.


Another mad jester.


A very sexy pair of vampires.


The dead have risen.


This bull rider was a hit.


This caught my eye but I wasn't sure if it would come out or not.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots...

pcsty said...

Thanks for dropping by and for your kind comment Patrick.