Wednesday, November 21, 2012

12-11-17 Decompression 2012 Ka Pilina Interactive Arts Society

Richard and I were invited by the Ka Pilina Interactive Arts Society to take pictures at their Decompression 2012 Event held this past Saturday at SOHO.  They had the use of the entire back room with second bar and stage. 

Late in the evening things began to really pick up.  Unfortunately I had parked in a municipal parkinlot that closed at midnight...so Richard and I had to leave.

Early in the evening things were slow so I took pictures of things that looked interesting to me.



"Spaces"
 
 No, it's not a garage or storage room.  It's a roof shot turned sideways.


"Sign Up"



"Getting Ready"


"Beat"


"Sideways Symbol"


"Mr DJ"


"The Gods"


"Seasons Greetings"


"Hawaii Theater"


"Street Photographer"


"Drummer in Blue"


"Test Shot #1"


"Test Shot #2"


"Test Shot #3"


Mac a twirling.


A happy rollerskater


Our 1st portrait takers


I think I surprised her.


Three friends.


Photo bombing the conga player


Photo bombing the drummer


Photo bombing the trombone player


Twirlers in costume.


I really thought I had her in focus but in reality it was the conga player in two shots...that left me just shaking my head.


Interesting costume.


DJ station was crowded


They were nice to pose.


"Butterfly"

No comments: