Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2013-02-23 Kakaako Model Shoot with Janelle

My shooting partner Brandon was kind enough to invite me along when he did a photo shoot with his long time friend Janelle.  Initially we met at the Pearl City Wal-Mart parking lot then proceeded to down to the Pearl City Industrial Park in the valley between Pearl City and Waipio.  Brandon's thought was to do some initial pictures in a flood canal...unfortunately I took one look at the climb down and chickened out.  :-(

From there we moved on the the Kakaako area and the street art that had done during the recent Pow Wow event.


Pretty cool, yeah?


Janelle is so pretty and has such a nice personality.  I can see why she and Brandon have been long time friends.





Really like how the background art and colors work with Janelle's outfit.

 


This was just fascinating to me...


This is perhaps my favorite piece there.  He also did one, that I really liked, last year.


Yup, right around the corner.



I really pushed the colors in this, but I like the effect.

No comments: