Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Even More Odds & Ends

Just returning to pictures I took in the past.  Some are reworked but most I'm just posting.




 I took this at the Koko Head Botanical Gardens last year.  They have a plumeria section at the front entrance.


From my back yard, I liked how the flowers lined up.


I caught this guy, trying to warm up, in the morning at Waiamea Valley Park.  He doesn't look very happy. 


I couldn't resist.  This is at the Turtle Bay Hotel.


This only flowers once a year but it's pretty spectacular when it does.


Death and decay...


They blend in pretty well.


I noticed that the trees were all planted in nice rows.


My Christmas Cactus flowers.


Matumoto's Shave Ice still going strong.


The lobby of the Turtle Bay Hotel has a beautiful view.


If you hike out to Kaena Point, this is the lighthouse.


Tried to catch a sunset in Waikiki.


Waikiki by the Natatoium War Memorial.  


Shooting buddies Chris and Brandon, sadly Chris is now in North Carolina and will be heading for Texas after he musters out.  


This is the sunrise.  If you look carefull in the background you can barely make out Diamond Head and the city of Honolulu.


My cat Chisai, who sadly is no longer with us... :-(


I've started and ended with plumeria.

No comments: