Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ala Moana Shopping Center 4th of July Fireworks Show from Tantalus

Henry, Keaver and I went up Tantalus to try and get pictures of the Ala Moana 4th of July Fireworks Show.  We found a very good spot and much to our delight were soon surrounded by many other people with the same desire to view the show.

The sunset was pretty and I shot a few pictures of it.
My pictures of the fireworks are the best I've gotten yet.  I was far enough away to get the full scene yet close enough to capture the details I wanted to see.

In this first shot I played with the zoom on the lens thus creating the "Matrix" effect.



Beside my attempts at special effects these are my results for the night.  Personally I am pleased, it's the first time I've been able to get shots I actually liked.








































2 comments:

celia said...

Yes these are really nice! Terrific!

pcsty said...

Thanks Celia, I do appreciate your kind words.