Friday, July 23, 2010

Went for a drive today, to scout out locations for future picture taking opportunities. I started by driving up Kunia Road. I thought these buildings were abandoned but it turns out they are still in use.
If you double click the images you'll be able to see a larger picture.

That's Diamond Head in the center right portion of this image.


I moved along to West Lock Shoreline Park. I'll be returning here with some photography friends this Sunday night to shoot some pictures of the full moon and it's reflection off the waters of Pearl Harbor.



I counted at least 12 of these jetties in this park. At night they are really cool to shoot pictures from.

Please feel free to comment on my pictures. It's nice to know that someone is seeing these.

2 comments:

celia said...

Thanks for scouting. The perspective of the jetties look like they will produce good shots.

pcsty said...

You'll like shooting the moon's reflection off the water. There are many opportunities and it's so peaceful at night.