Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday July 16,2010

In the evening CD invited me to shoot sunset and fireworks pictures from Point Panic at Kakaako Park. My fireworks didn't turn out so good but I was pleased with a few of the scenic pictures.

In



If you look carefully there is an airplane in the sky on the upper left side of this image.






Today I visited an old friend. It's been awhile since I hiked the Manana Trail. It's just above my home and I use to do this trail on a regular basis.




These trees bleed a lot. It actually looks like tar but it's tree sap.

If you look carefully you'll notice the Xband radar is back. It's the white golf ball in the lowest part of the picture that has water.


It's guava season again. In another month or so we'll be able to eat strawberry guava's when we hike.










My friend CD found this street art and showed it to me earlier this week. Parking is very difficult so I took a chance and parked in front of a fire hydrant since it was right in front of the wall I wanted to photograph. I also put together a panorama but need to work on it. I need to figure out how to eliminate the unused background in an oval shaped panorama.




















2 comments:

celia said...

Your Point Panic shot that has the buildings and water looking black and white except for the turquoise glass windows is really cool!!!

See I told you the wall mural was really cool. So much art - those guys are talented.!

pcsty said...

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Yes Bwana. :-)