Sunday, August 12, 2012

12-08-11 Spalding House (The Contemporary Museum)

A friend contacted me and asked if I would like to use the tickets she had for free admission to the Spalding House (The Contemporary Museum).  I set up an event and invited my photography friends to attend but with a limit of 10 people.  In the end we used most of the tickets and had a pretty good time wandering around the property.



Any idea as to what this is?


The high vibrancy and saturation are from me...but I like the effect.


I found the tile roof to be especially interesting.


These light sculptures were in the process of being installed.  They are really cool, the light reflects off the material and as a result lights up other places in the garden that normally would be in the shadows. 


I though this flower cluster was so pretty.


I'm not sure what this used to be but they have painted all the walls and have a mural going on the floor as well.


I spent a lot of time in front of this...


Pretty cool, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a treat, Stanley !

Took one photo with me ;)

Thank you !