Tuesday, August 14, 2012

12-08-13 Kakaako Waterfront Park Chinatown

I went out and shot this evening with Brandon & Richard.  Brandon had messaged me earlier asking if I had plans.  Having none, we agreed to meet in Chinatown near River Street so he could try to duplicate a photograph a friend his had taken at an earlier time.

I had some time to kill and I wanted to take some pictures at the Kakaako Waterfront Park.  As I was headed down there I found myself behind this character.





 This breakwater is cool in that the waves break over it making for interesting flowing water shots.



Feeling dirty?


This was taken from Richard's garage.


There are some pretty "seedy" characters near Nimitz Highway.


I found these three windows to be so fascinating.



Looking down a small side street.



I took a lot of pictures through this grill.



As we began walking up King Street I couldn't resist this shot of the lady in the wheel chair coming towards us.



The entire front of the building was covered up, except for this one small square.



I tracked and took several pictures of this lady as she walked across the street.


The sad truth.



These "seedy" characters have been following me.



I liked the symmetry I saw here.



The path to hell???




No comments: